POWER SUPPLIES OF THE NEXT GENERATION, ENGINEERED WITH ALINCO'S
FINEST COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY AND PHILOSOPHY
Features of DM-330MV:
- The combination of high-quality space-saving components and high
efficiency switching technology made it possible for the DM-330MV to be
super-compact and easy to carry for portable operations and still generate
a high continuous output !
- Alinco's communication technology has created a patent-pending
Noise-Offset circuit to eliminate the pulse-noise of the switching circuit
for the customer who demands more.
- Safety protections are also very important. The DM-330MV comes with
short circuit protection, a current-limiting system and extreme
- The programmable pre-set voltage function makes the DM-330MV even
easier to use. Just store the most frequently used voltage in the memory,
and it is constantly ready to go.
- Vast output terminal convenience is just one more benefit of the
DM-330MV ! A cigar-plug socket (Max 10A), a set of Max current terminals,
and 2 sets of snap-in terminals (Max 5A) are conveniently laid-out and
offer numerous variations for its operation.
- A big, highly visible, back-lit Amp/V meter displays the status of the
operation for added convenience.
- Input voltage: AC120VAC(MVT) / 220VAC(MVE/MVZ)
- Output voltage : 5 to 15VDC variable
- Output voltage variation: less than 2%
- Protection: short-circuit, Automatic current limiting over 32A(MVT/MVZ),
30A (MVE), over-temperature
- Output current: MVT/MVZ 32A(max), 30A(continuous)
MVE 30A(max), 25A(continuous)
- Ripple: less than 15mVp-p at rated load
- Fuse: 8A
- Meter: single volt/current meter, back-lit
- Size: MVT/MVZ 175(w) x 67(h) x 165(d) mm
MVE 190(w) x 69(h) x 181(d) mm
- Weight: MVT/MVZ approx. 2 Kg MVE approx. 2.3Kg