DJ-X2000E (EU model)
DJ-X2000T (US model)
DJ-X2000TC (Canadian model/Authorized use in the US)
- Receiving Range: 0.1000 to 2,149.999950MHz (Cellular
frequencies including image reception blocked on T version)
- Mode: NFM/WFM(mono,stereo)/AM/CW/USB/LSB
- Antenna imp.: 50 ohms
- Antenna terminal: BNC
- Supply voltage: DC 4.8V (Ni-Cd battery pack EBP-33,34,37N), DC
6V with EDH-16 AA battery case, DC 10-16V external power source.
- Typical operation with Alkaline AA in EDH-16: 30hours (1:4
battery saver ON)
- Current consumption: approx. 150mA in normal reception, approx.
50mA with 1:4 battery saver at 6Vdc power source
- Operating temperature: -10 to 60 C or 14 to 140 F
- Frequency stability: Within +/- 2.5 ppm at operating
temperature range AF output: 100mW or more 10% THD
- Channel steps: Auto, 50, 100, 200, 500Hz, 1, 2, 5, 6.25, 8.33,
9, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 500KHz,
- Memory channels: 2,000 / 50banks, 40channels in each bank
- Program-Scan: 20 pairs
- Priority watch memory: 1
- Dimension without projection: 57 x 150 x 27.5 mm
- Weight: 200g
- System: Triple-conv. Superheterodyne
1st IF: 814.5MHz or 304.3MHz
2nd IF: 45.05MHz
3rd IF: 455KHz
- Typical sensitivity:
FM/WFM 12dB SINAD, AM/SSB/CW 10dB S/N
0.1 to 5.0 MHz: 1.5uV
5.0 to 900MHz: 1.0uV
0.1 to 5.0 MHz: 0.6uV
5.0 to 900MHz: 0.5uV
900MHz up: 1.0uV
5.0 to 900MHz: 0.5uV
900MHz up: 2.0uV
5.0 to 900MHz: 2.0uV
900MHz up: 4.0uV
(An indication purposes only. The actual value may vary depending on
where it is measured.)
- EBP-33N 4.8V 650mA Ni-Cd pack (extra-small)
- EBP-37N 4.8V 700mA Ni-Cd pack (standard)
- EBP-34N 4.8V 1.2A Ni-Cd pack (long-life)
- EDC-88 multi-voltage switching quick charger
- EDH-16 Dry cell case
- EDC-36/EDC-16B Cigar-plug DC cable with filter
- EME-6 Earphone
- ESC-28 Soft-case for EBP-33N
- ESC-29 Soft-case for EBP-37N/EDH-16
- ESC-30 Soft-case for EBP-34N
- EBC-6 Mobile-bracket
- EDC-37 External DC power-supply cable
* Standard accessories may vary depending on the version. Please contact
your dealer for details.The US version comes with EBP37N, EDC88,EBC3
belt-clip, a hand-strap, an antenna, an instruction manual and a warranty
* Variety of battery-packs and accessories are also available from
after-market manufactures but use of Non-Genuine accessories may void
warranty. Do not use Alinco original charger to charge NI-MH battery packs
available from after-market battery manufactures.
Welcome to DJ-X2000 programming
software download site.
Please be advised that this is a freeware (copy-right reserved by Alinco,
Inc). Although we have tested this software on our Windows 95/98/NT
environments and experienced no fatal accident during the operation, we are
not responsible of any eventual damage caused to your radio and/or PC system
by using this utility. Sorry, please ask NO questions regarding this
software; up-dates will be posted here as soon as it will be released. It is
recommended that you remove the older version before you install the latest
one in case of update.
This software enables you to program frequencies and set parameters on any
version of DJ-X2000(US,Europe,Japan and Canada) and DJ-X20(Japanese only).
The 800MHz cellular band can't be modified by any means, and inversion
scrambler decoder feature is blocked for the "T" model according to the U.S.
legal requirements.. When you edit Japanese language display mode, use
HANKAKU KATAKANA only although it appears that KANJI and HIRAGANA characters
are also acceptable. NEVER USE KANJI or HIRAGANA characters as it may result
in unstable PC operation while loading the edited data back to the radio.
This version 1.3.2 (updated Dec, 2001) is improved with some changes:
- Added Tab menu for quick direct access to the various tabbed settings
- Print modified to allow choice of which settings tabs to print from.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Please remember that you must have an ERW-4C computer interface modem
cable in order to connect the unit to your PC. A simple connection cable may
not work properly.
Alinco declines any and all responsibilities for damages this software may
cause to your PC hardware and/or software installed in it.